Fabiani Cohen & Hall, LLP offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team.
We have openings for newly admitted and experienced New York attorneys. Knowledge of New York Labor Law Sections 200, 240(1) and 241(6) is a plus. Position calls for an independent self-starter who can handle all aspects of a client’s defense from pleadings to trial, if experienced, and offers direct client contact with opportunities for growth and advancement. Compensation ranges from $85,000 to $175,000, depending upon experience.
Secretarial, paralegal and calendar support is provided for all attorneys.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ATTORNEYS:
- Litigation updates addressing legal topics relevant to the practice and changes in the law.
- Access to a Senior Partner on all cases.
We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year
- 401(k) Plan
- Commuter benefits
- Direct deposit
- Year end bonus
Fax your resume with salary requirements to: (212) 207-8182
No phone calls, please.