Fabiani Cohen & Hall, LLP offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus program and the opportunity to work in a well-run, expanding law firm that is looking to build a strong team.
A minimum of 6 years experience in the field of insurance defense with a strong emphasis on construction accident litigation and complex tort litigation.
Secretarial, paralegal and calendar support is provided for all attorneys.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR ATTORNEYS:
- Litigation meetings addressing legal topics relevant to the practice and changes in the law.
- Access to a Senior Partner on all cases.
We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- Oxford Medical Insurance Plans
- AFLAC Short Term Disability and Cancer Care Protection Plans
- Guardian Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Aetna and United Healthcare Dental Plans
- Up to 20 paid days off per calendar year
- 401(k) Plan
- Direct deposit
- Year end bonus
Fax your resume with salary requirements to: (212) 207-8182
No phone calls, please.