Todd A. Paradeis
Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of New York, 1998. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2003.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.S. (Criminal Justice, Magna Cum Laude)
- Seijo University (Exchange Student, Department of Law)
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
Mr. Paradeis is actively engaged in all areas of insurance defense litigation. He is responsible for litigating cases involving a number of the firm’s largest construction clients.
Memberships and Professional Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association