Robert M. Conti
Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of the State of New York, 1998. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2000.
- Hofstra University, B.B.A.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
Mr. Conti concentrates his practice on general liability defense, including construction law, civil litigation, insurance and personal injury. He was formerly an NYPD Officer.
Memberships and Professional Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association
- Member, New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association