Michael P. Tobin
Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of New York, 2000. Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2001.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.
- St. John’s University, J.D.
Mr. Tobin is actively engaged in all areas of insurance defense litigation, including premises liability, construction law, motor vehicle accident litigation, personal injury and insurance coverage disputes.
Memberships and Professional Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Completed National Institute of Trial Advocacy Trial Course, 2005