Joelle Y. Reboh
Qualified and licensed to practice before the Courts of Ontario, Canada, 1995, Florida, 2000 and New York and Washington, D.C., 2001.
- McGill University, B.A.
- Osgoode Hall, Toronto, LL.B.
- Laval University Law School, B.C.L.
- Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
Ms. Reboh is actively engaged in all areas of insurance defense, including premises liability, construction law and insurance and reinsurance coverage disputes. She is also fluent in French and Hebrew.
Memberships and Professional Associations
- Member, Jewish Lawyers Guild
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Canadian American Trial Lawyers Association